Tuesday, June 06, 2006

In the Band

This one's for the books.

Remember this photo I posted in an earlier entry:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me with OnL

Apparently, some enterprising person ripped this photo and used it as promo material for a show the band did in SM Pampanga last month. Mcoy and the rest of the band kidded me about it the last time I saw them, but I hardly gave it a thought. But then an officemate who lives in Pampanga (thanks myla) saw it for herself and took this photo with her mobile phone:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Suddenly, I am part of the band.

I think it's hilarious. I ought to sue for copyright infringement or something. But nah...I'd settle if they gave me one of those tarps.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheh, sikat ka na! :P

12:56 PM  
Blogger freakymadgirl said...

hahaha!!! should i let you sign my cd's na rin?

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home